The List from the Front of My Journal
This is the time for New Year’s Resolutions, but I don’t do New Year’s Resolutions. Too many big ideas for big changes, too little follow-through. So I’m not adding anything new to the list I already have written in the front of my journal. But I will do a review as an end of the year ritual. Actually, I do a review nearly every day. This list has been around for the last year or so, and they are the basics. So, in no particular order:
- Write daily. Even if it’s ramblings, usually there is a phrase or idea worth further consideration.
- Take the camera whenever practical, and when not practical. Then use it.
- Learn something new every day.
- Life is the journey, not the destination.
- Act “as if.”
- Breathe. Breathe again.
- Treat others as I wish to be treated.